Thursday, July 15, 2010

awwwwwwwww!

We got the sweetest email last week from Adrianne, an adoptive mom who met Tommy at the Child Care Center in Addis last December.  She and her husband were there to bring their daughter home.  Here's her story; you may want to grab a tissue, it made me practically cry.  Could barely muster the words to express to her my gratitude for taking a moment for Tommy during such a special time for their family.

    We brought home our girl from Holt in dec.  While at the care center there was a little boy between 2 & 3 who sat on the floor while the other kids buzzed around him.  He had a few toys in front of him that he was playing with.  You could tell he had some sort of paralysis I forget on which side of his body.  I gently went over to him and started stacking bricks with him.  He LOVED it!!  I got some odd toys, and he kept stacking whatever he could, and then we would watch it fall and giggle.  When he got excited his little tongue started bouncing all around.  I praised him for all of his hard work.  He was so focused on building that tower and was so determined.  He was a complete joy.  I was so smitten by him, while my hubby engaged our new baby I kept wanting to spend time with him.  I shed a tear and prayed for his family, and rejoiced on how perfect this little boy was.  His face is forever etched in my mind and his happy bouncing tongue.   I believe you are that family. 

    Can't wait for your union.  God's timing is perfect - we want everything now, but God is in control, and He will connect you in His perfect time.  Not a second too late or too soon!  Before time, before you were born, before you were married, before you had kids, before, before, before etc....Tommy was ALWAYS part of God's plan for your life.  I share that to say God has already orchestrated every detail for your union - financially, the perfect doctors, the perfect airplane pilot to get you over there, everything...  May you truly walk by faith these next months, as that is the only path to Tommy!  God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment